WHO Universal health coverage data portal – It provides information on the coverage of essential health services in various countries.
Africa Information Highway Portal – It provides data on various important topics in African Countries. Topics include health, population, education among others.
Global Health Observatory data repository – It provides access to indicators on priority health topics like the burden of diseases, mortality rate, MDGs etc.
World Bank Health Nutrition and Population Statistics – It provides key health, nutrition and population statistics gathered from a variety of international sources.
- Nigeria data portal – Contains data, statistics and visualizations of various health and development topics in Nigeria.
- UNICEF Data Portal – It provides statistics on reproductive, maternal, child and adolescent health.
- World Bank Open Data – Provides free and open access to global data on development issues.
- United Nations – Contains databases and data resources collated from the various UN organizations.
- Global Health Data Exchange – A comprehensive catalog of surveys, censuses, vital statistics, and other health-related data available globally.
- Data in Gapminder World – Contains a list of downloadable data for the various indicators used for data visualization on the Gapminder Website.
- International Household Survey Network Catalog – A catalog of several household surveys conducted around the world.
- IDMC’s Global Internal Displacement Database – The leading source of information and analysis on internal displacement worldwide.
- Humanitarian data exchange – Contains data collected from various humanitarian organizations all over the world.
- National bureau of statistics – Provides socio-economic data for the country.
- UNHCR Population Statistics – Contains a database of UNHCR’s populations of concern from the year 1951 up to 2014 by location of residence or origin, and status.